Urtekram brown sugar shower gel
When it comes to your skin, feel free to use plenty of sugar. Your skin will be pampered with lots of moisture, and it has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect. Therefore, a large amounts of golden cane sugar crystals have been blended, giving you soft bubbles as well as soft skin.
Sugar scrubs are in fact very popular for naturally exfoliating your skin, as they gently remove dead skin cells to make your skin feel new and fresh.
One of the main benefits of using brown sugar exfoliator is that it is rich in glycolic acid and alpha-hydroxy acid which are key properties that control the oil level in your skin. The balancing of oil in your skin is crucial to a natural clean and smooth finish for a vibrant look.
- A natural humectant which absorbs moisture from your environment and deposits it into your skin.
- Contains glycolic acid that fights bacteria, important for keeping your skin healthy.
- Keeps your skin fresh and young by breaking down glue-bonded skin cells which support cell turnover.
- A natural vasodilator to improve circulation of blood maintaining healthy hair and skin
- Very good anti-bacterial properties to protect against infections.
- Very beneficial in aromatherapy – let the scent energise you and make you feel good!
- Some research has shown a popular use for eucalyptus oil regarding skin fungus, superficial onychomycocis, acne with great prevention to bacteria growth and the spreading of fungus.