Percy Nobleman beard oil fragrance free
Made in England. Suitable for all skin types. This product is suitable for vegans. Percy Nobleman products are not tested on animals.
Use: Apply a few drops to the palm of your hand and massage into your beard.
- Softens hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue
- Promote growth of shiny hair
- Cleansing properties for skin and hair, such as dirt, sweat & sebum
- Condition hair to protect from damage.
- Soothe itchiness
Black Cumin Seed oil:
- Stimulate hair growth and improve appearance of dry / unhealthy hair.
- Plenty moisturising and antibacterial properties included.
- Great for reducing brittleness of hair and improving follicle health.
- Rich in vitamin E – high in antioxidants which help the hair grow by boosting cell production. it also helps repair any damage to hair from chemicals, dyes and toxins.
- Makes your beard hair thicker, and less irritable.
- Rich in omegas 6 fatty acids – controls any water loss in hair and skin.
The black cumin seed oil:
This thick and rich oil acts as a natural layer of protection that locks in hydration. The main properties of this oil are the ability to eliminate bacterial infections, reduce environmental stress on your skin and promote the growth of healthy new skin cells to improve your skins natural tightness and reduce wrinkles.
The predominant vitamins you will find in black cumin seed oil are vitamins A, B & C.
Vitamin A- known as the vitamin that keeps the skin looking healthy and ‘young’.
Vitamin B- Simply put, Vitamin b is great for acne and other skin conditions
Vitamin C- Prioritises the control of collagen in skin. Collagen is the protein that your skin develops to keep it supple. Therefore, to keep your skin smooth and clean collagen is a major factor of achieving this.